Wednesday 11 June 2014

The Museum of Contemporary Art

'There are times to stay put and what you want will come to you, and there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.'






Shirt: Dolce and Gabbana

One of the more relaxing ways of sightseeing in Sydney is simply to head up to the fourth floor of the MCA, there, you will find a panoramic view sine all the nudging and budging! If you are suffering from indigestion or on a diet, try their fruit punch. It is so sour that it gets your gastric juices working in no time.


I only had half an hour to sit down, have my lunch and blog simultaneously. Multitasking at its finest! My life has always been a little bit of a whirlwind, but I like it that way! Sydney has given me a much needed break to slow down and catch my breath, I'm gradually getting used to spending three or four hours in a café by the river and be okay with it!
Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment